Through The Craft Room Door Magazine
Love One Another issue will be published by the end of January and all projects are due by January 15. Theme is Anything Goes with a twist of love.
General Submission Guidelines:
1. while we will take cards remember - our focus is much broader and we are looking for samples that include all paper crafting creations.
2. your project cannot appear online or in print for one month unless ** you do not list your supplies, or how you created your project. You must have a link to the TTCRD web site and explain all details can be viewed in the current issue of TTCRD Magazine.
3. All submissions will be entered into a random drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate for the store of your choice.
Please try to have bright and clear photo's. Blurry photo's will not be acceptable.
Please send all entries to Colleen Holmes: email@example.com and put TTCRD Submission in the subject line.
In addition to the regular features we would like to receive submissions :
1. Tips & Tricks
3. Storage/Organization Tips
4. Craft Room pics
5. Cards - please include the products used to create the cards and it would be great if you included how it was created with step by step directions but not a requirement.
6. Scrapbook Layout - please list the the products used and how it was created.
7. Photo tutorials need to have the written directions next or below the photo it is describing.
Last but not least! Thank you!! Without you there would not be a TTCRD magazine:)